6. Supportive and engaged nursing leaders.
We are our community both at work and outside; our nursing leaders are here to support, engage, and develop.
7. Continued education opportunities with excellent tuition reimbursement.
Continuing education opportunities with tuition reimbursement. Excellent options for trailing spouses or family members as well via on-the-job training.
8. Professional development and growth opportunities.
A commitment to professional competency development with the opportunity to thrive. In addition, we tailor our Nursing training to you, whether you are a new nurse, a returning nurse, or a skilled nurse.
9. Positive work environment.
A work environment and culture committed to wellness for you, the RN, and the community we serve.
10. Working for an evidence-based practice organization allows you to be your best.
An ability to work at an organization that utilizes ‘Evidenced Based Practice’ and ‘Just Culture’ methodologies to support you to be your best.